Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Cool

You know, at some point that underwater song reminded me of the Pokerap, guess you can find out which part for yourself.

bigg nosed man bigg nosed man

u r r8 gud @ animatin

Seriously i love the music, it makes this cartoon so much funnier, as if it weren't funny enough already :)

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Sex is when... hi im jerry jscksons

I love the part with the chocolate man and aids :)

And i loled hard at the wilkins.

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

It's like what it's supposed to be spoofing

Alright first off, the animation is well done, no problem with that.

Regarding the content, I don't like it. To me, it's not a parody and basically, it's like the continuation + cock jokes of a series which sucked hard in it's last days and this one makes no exception.

Cock jokes rule but Skittles n Bitz doesn't so don't mix the great jokes of cock with the shitty humor of a 4-year old. And party boy has been humiliated by this.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

You know Skitles and Bitz?

It reminds me a lot of this. The humour is equally, lets say, stupid and it was funny the first time but now it plain sucks. Good Animation though. And Excite Bike was not so bad.

Gay Tankmen Gay Tankmen

Ok but not brilliant

It's ok but still can't compete with 5.5.

Not enough cock jokes!

And what's that song in the end, sounds cool :)

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

6/10 doesn't earn you a song name.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

The best parody of them all

This parody is so freakin awesome, everytime I watch it I gotta laugh. Especially when the guy says he's gonna be a dad :)

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Great

That was awesome!

Especially the note were talent, humor etc. were crossed out, and left cock jokes and hentai quiz :)

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Can't catch up with the older ones

I think the general idea of madness has been shown often enough, I think it got worse with episode 4, because there was no more innovation. The text that flies over the screen from time to time somehow irritates me and I think it doesn't fit into madness.
I really enjoyed the first episodes, especially number one, because it was really innovative and had a cool style, but please, stop now, because it won't get any better.

And the clown was the most sucking character ever. Period. Jesus was way better.

Skittles N' Bitz 7 Skittles N' Bitz 7

It's getting boring

So, I feel like your series is getting worse, the jokes are alsways of the same kind and you can somewhat predict what happens now.

Since most Jokes somehow attempt to be totally surprising, and if you know the series, you mostly know that something unexpected will happen and it get's boring, since the jokes are not too inventive.

You should try to use different kinds of jokes in order to improve your series, since I love the graphical work and it would be a waste with jokes like that.