-SummerRave- -SummerRave-

Hell yeah

This is another great track from you.
It manages to sound happy without being as trashy as happy hardcore.
One thing I love are the synths. They sound really cool.
The song however doesn't remind me of the summer if it didn't have it's title, still an awesome tune for every time of the year :)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Great Song!

Nice Song!

I really like the beat and the bassline. The synths also sounded cool, but there are three little things I didn't like as much.

First the synth part was too jumpy at some time beacause of the many notes, I think a longer single note would have done better. Then the piano part is a little too clean it should be filtered somehow i think. And third, the ending was too long.

Apart from that, the song really kicks ass.

-Radioactive- -Radioactive-

Nice

I love your style, this one's much better than Trainstation Dukeout.

The best part is the one at about 55 secs. Sounds really great. But I don't like the part at 2:30 it doesn't match too well.

What synths do you use?

Waterflame responds:

thanks man :D glad you liked it! do you mean in FL? if so, i usually make my own TS404 sounds. but in this case, i used some sytrus strings aswell.

DJ Comet-Oh No DJ Comet-Oh No

Nice one.

I like this one. It doesn't sound too happy, I'm really fed up with Happy Hardcore.

Sounds like DNC_Snare3 a lot.

DBX - CS DBX - CS

Nice song, still something missing

Hey, really nice work of yours.

Like most of the people here, the piano is really great as well as the synths.

What's missing to me is a little harder bass drum, a snare earlier on and maybe a hihat, but not necessarily. I also don't like those bongo drums or whatever that much, in the quieter parts they're ok but most of the time they don't fit too well.

Shamukh responds:

Thanks for the good review. Probably the best out of the 11 I have so far. :D

I agree with you on the kick, it seems a bit flat to me, now that I think about it. As for the snare drum, I believe if I added them earlier, it'd kill the diversity of the song, considering no one would really expect it to break in at the end. And as for the bongos, yeah, haha. Bongos don't mix will for trance, but I decided to experiment with them. I purposely had them augmented in quieter parts and lower in more energetic parts, though. :x

Thanks for the review, man! Appreciate it. :P

Sonic: Casino Night Zone Sonic: Casino Night Zone

nice theme

I like how you got the theme, and i love it beacause it's one of my favorite Games :)

But unfortunately you use way to much reverb.

NZT Party RMX NZT Party RMX

Netter Song :D

Geiler Song!

Sind gute Lyrics, und ihr rappt auch echt gut. Waer gut wenn ihr ein besseres Mic haettet, dann wuerd es sich noch besser anhoern. Der orientalische Beat gefaellt mir auch.

"Wenn ich nix zu tun hab, bin ich blau." - Hehe :)