Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Cool

You know, at some point that underwater song reminded me of the Pokerap, guess you can find out which part for yourself.

bigg nosed man bigg nosed man

u r r8 gud @ animatin

Seriously i love the music, it makes this cartoon so much funnier, as if it weren't funny enough already :)

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Sex is when... hi im jerry jscksons

I love the part with the chocolate man and aids :)

And i loled hard at the wilkins.

-SummerRave- -SummerRave-

Hell yeah

This is another great track from you.
It manages to sound happy without being as trashy as happy hardcore.
One thing I love are the synths. They sound really cool.
The song however doesn't remind me of the summer if it didn't have it's title, still an awesome tune for every time of the year :)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Great Song!

Nice Song!

I really like the beat and the bassline. The synths also sounded cool, but there are three little things I didn't like as much.

First the synth part was too jumpy at some time beacause of the many notes, I think a longer single note would have done better. Then the piano part is a little too clean it should be filtered somehow i think. And third, the ending was too long.

Apart from that, the song really kicks ass.

-Radioactive- -Radioactive-

Nice

I love your style, this one's much better than Trainstation Dukeout.

The best part is the one at about 55 secs. Sounds really great. But I don't like the part at 2:30 it doesn't match too well.

What synths do you use?

Waterflame responds:

thanks man :D glad you liked it! do you mean in FL? if so, i usually make my own TS404 sounds. but in this case, i used some sytrus strings aswell.